OUR SERVICESWe offer universal and customized solutions for research and development of circulating biomarkers.
We have developed comprehensive workflow allowing the selective recovery and enrichment of tumor-shed Extra-Cellular Vesicles (EVs) including Exosomes, as well as other EVs of distinct tissue origin, from routine clinical samples such as blood and urine. Circulating EVs are privileged source of protected and concentrated surrogate tissue markers for noninvasive testing.
Enrichment and Isolation of EVs and exosomes
Optimized extraction of high quality cell free DNA and EV-DNA and RNA.
EV Charaterization, Sensitive qPCR, Validation with dPCR, Open solutions serving proprietary PCR and NGS platforms
Liquid Biopsy Pathfinder LBP™
“Find the optimal way to isolate your exosome biomarker“
LBP Key metrics:
- Genomic alterations analyzed: point mutations (qualitative and quantitative analysis), amplification, fusions, isoforms;
- Optimized sample processing allows to distinguish different EV subclasses;
- Extraction method: specifically optimized to prompt high yield and quality of either DNA or RNA;
- Sensitivity: estimated for mutated allele frequency 0.1% or lower, dependent on detection method (selective PCR, dPCR, NGS);
To learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost effective service – competitive prices and turn-around times;
- Flexibility – repertoire of isolation and extraction methods to meet different needs;
- Accommodates low sample volumes;
- State-of-art detection technology – access to target enrichment methods and dPCR and sequencing platforms;
- Professional Team – comprehensive analysis and interpretation, including sample and data quality control, co-segregation markers, analytically validated assay prototype, validation services;
- Sample input: Plasma or serum, 0.5-2 ml, Urine 2-10 ml;
- Turn-around time for the project: 6-10 weeks.
Companion diagnostic services
We are the right companion diagnostic partner to support your therapeutic pipeline
One of the undiscussed needs of the modern medicine is assigning the right therapy to the right group of patients. This is what precision medicine stands for: accounting for the fact that only a fraction of patients with similar clinical profile will actually respond to any given therapy.
We exploit our proprietary reagents and finely tuned protocols to build-up innovative blood and urine based tests that can help advancing your efforts to bring effective precision cancer therapies to the market. Using our platform we offer following spectrum of companion diagnostic services:
- Non-invasive specimen collection and accommodation of low sample volumes (0.5-2 ml of plasma, 5-10 ml of urine sample). SOPs for sample harvesting and storage, friendly to ship, low sample handling;
- Flexibility and collaborative project scheme – tailored to the client and market needs;
- Feasibility and Concept Study;
- Qualitative and Quantitative detection of biomarker of interest;
- Biomarker assay (immunoassays and molecular Dx assays) development and analytical validation;
- Prototype kit development;
- Clinical validation support;
- Commercialization of kits to global markets.