Our ServicesCustomized solutions for Research and Development
Enrichment and Isolation of EVs and exosomes.
Optimized extraction of high quality DNA and RNA from extracellular vesicles.
EV Biophysical Charaterization, Sensitive qPCR, Validation with dPCR.
STANDARD EV ISOLATION AND CHARACTERIZATION
State-of-art methods for EV isolation, quantification and characterization are available, in line with international guidelines and standards.
END-TO-END COMPANION DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES PARTNER TO PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES
Exosomics exploits the proprietary EV specific reagents and finely tuned protocols to empower state-of-art analytical technologies and to build-up innovative blood and urine-based tests that can help advancing your efforts to bring effective precision medicine therapies to the market. Noninvasive and highly sensitive tests support high enrollment and more efficient patient stratification for more efficient clinical studies and trials.
Exosomics offers following spectrum of companion diagnostic services:
- Non-invasive specimen collection and accommodation of low sample volumes (0.5-2 ml of plasma, 5-10 ml of urine sample). SOPs for sample harvesting and storage, friendly to ship, low sample handling
- Flexibility and collaborative project scheme – tailored to the client and market needs
- Feasibility and Concept Study
- Qualitative and Quantitative detection of biomarker of interest
- Custom Companion Diagnostics Development including:
Biomarker assay (immunoassays and molecular Dx assays) development and analytical validation
Prototype kit development
- Clinical validation support
- Strict Quality Control System
- Expert Project Management for timely support and delivery according to Milestones
- GCP/ISO Compliance
- Commercialization of kits to global markets
Typical Project Flow
Contact our team for customized service scheme and timeline.